The aim of the PTFA is to raise money in a fun and sociable way, to provide the school with extra funding to spend on equipment and resources to enhance your child’s educational experience and the school's facilities.
There are many ways you can support your child’s education through the PTFA. If you are interested in any of the below, drop us an email or stop one of us at school and share your thoughts.
The PTFA Committee currently consists of a Chair and Treasurer, as well as several other members which make up the full Committee.
|Committee Members||Annie Edwards (Chair of Governors)|
|Sarah Hutt (Head of Schools)|
- Want to join the committee?
- Become a friend of the PTFA?
- Have a great idea for an event you want to share?
- Want to host an event but don’t have time for full time support?
- Don’t have time to support but would like to make a donation?
- Your employer or business would like to provide support or sponsorship?